It’s been a while since I wrote about my latest knitting project and that might be due to the fact that I didn’t knit so much in the last weeks. However, I finished the front part of it and now, there are just 3 parts left: the back and both arms.
Actually, I deviated a bit from the pattern. First, I realised that I underestimated the number of rows needed to knit a long and cosy sweater. According to the pattern I created, I needed 70 rows, but actually I ended up with 92 to have a long sweater. Therefore, I had to improvise in the upper part. Second, the pinkish yarn run low and since I just have one ball of this wool, I had to make sure that this would be enough for the front and the back part. Now, I used one half for the front by weighing it from time to time.
In the end, I’m quite happy with this piece, even though it looks more playfully than I expected it. But it’s very cosy and warm and I hope I can finish it as long as the weather is still a bit chilly so I can wear it directly when it’s finished.